Side Effects of Corn Roti: Corn bread and mustard greens are very much liked in the winter season. This is becoming a favorite dish not only in the country but also abroad. Eating corn bread and mustard greens has many health benefits. However, some things should be kept in mind before consuming it, otherwise it may have side effects. Because in some conditions, eating rotis made of maize or corn flour can also have side effects (Makke Ki Roti Side Effects). Let us know which people should not consume it.
Benefits of corn bread
1. Flour rich in dietary fiber improves metabolism.
2. The presence of iron in maize removes weakness.
3. Blood pressure is controlled by taking Vitamin B.
4. Corn bread is beneficial in reducing the problem of constipation.
5. Eating corn bread can also reduce cholesterol level.
6. Corn bread is beneficial for heart health.
Who should not eat corn bread?
1. Things made from maize flour can increase allergic reactions. This causes rashes on the skin and itching and burning may be felt.
2. Side effects caused by corn can increase problems like vomiting, dizziness, headache, nausea and weakness.
3. Eating corn bread can increase the problems of asthma patients. This increases their symptoms.
4. In case of high blood sugar level, it is forbidden to eat rotis made from maize flour. Because it contains high amount of carbohydrates and its consumption can increase the blood sugar level. Increased glucose level can increase problems related to diabetes.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.
read this also
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator