Adrak Halwa For Winter’s: Winter has arrived. Along with this, the risk of diseases like cold and cough has also started increasing. People do many things to protect themselves from seasonal diseases during cold weather. Along with a lot of medicines, we include things with hot nature in our diet. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you about a dish which you can prepare and eat this winter. This dish made from ginger will take care of your taste as well as your health. So, if you want to protect yourself from all kinds of diseases this winter and want to boost your immunity system, then definitely try Ginger Halwa. Made from ginger and jaggery, this is a recipe that everyone from children to adults will eat with gusto and will save them from all kinds of problems. Let us know the easy recipe to make it..
Ingredients to make Ginger Halwa
Kilo Ginger – 500 grams
Jaggery- 1 cup
Almonds- 1/2 cup
Cashew – 1/2 cup
Ghee- 2 spoons
Walnuts- 1/4 cup
Ginger Halwa Recipe
1. First of all, peel the ginger, chop it well and put it in a blender to make a thick paste.
2. Now add cashews, walnuts and almonds in the grinder and make a coarse mixture.
3. Now take a pan and heat ghee.
4. When the ghee becomes hot, add the ginger mixture to it and mix well.
5. Keep stirring this mixture for about 15 minutes and fry it well.
6. Now add jaggery to it, mix well and let it melt completely.
7. After this, add raisins and ground dry fruits to it and cook it for about 5 minutes or until the pudding becomes thick.
8. Now the halwa is ready, garnish it with nuts and serve.
read this also