CBSE CTET Answer Key Soon: The Central Board of Secondary Education will soon release the answer key of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2024 exam. Those candidates who have appeared for the exam can check it on the official website after the release of the answer key. To do this the address of the official website is – ctet.nic.in, The answer key to be released now will be provisional on which objections will be sought. After this the final answer key and after that the results will be released.
this much will be charged
Let us tell you that CBSE CTET exam was organized on 21st January in 135 cities and 3418 centers of the country. Lakhs of candidates have participated in this examination who are now waiting for the answer key and results.
Those candidates who have objection on the answer key can make objection by paying a fee of Rs 1000 per question. If their objection turns out to be true then this money will be returned otherwise there is no system of refund.
Download with these easy steps
- After the release of the answer key, to download it, first go to the official website i.e. ctet.nic.in.
- Here on the homepage, find the link on which it is written – CTET 2024 Provisional Answer Key. This will happen when the answer key link becomes active. Click on it when found.
- By doing this a new page will open. By clicking on this page you will see the answer key.
- Check it from here, download it and take a print out.
- Now match your answers to see what your possible score could be.
- Let us tell you that to pass the examination, general category candidates will have to get at least 60 percent marks and reserved category candidates will have to get 55 percent marks.
- Keep visiting the official website from time to time to know any update regarding this.
- You will get information about further process from here.
- The board has said that the candidates will get the digital marksheet and eligibility certificate of the examination from DigiLocker like before.
- A QR code will be given here, which you can verify with the mobile app and proceed with the process.
Also read: Recruitment for bumper post of CHO in UP
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI