CTET Answer Key 2024 Released: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the answer key for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) January 2024 exam. The candidates who appeared in this examination can check it by visiting the official site. To check the result, candidates can check the answer key by visiting the official site ctet.nic. To check the answer key, candidates can follow the steps given here. You can also take help of direct link.
Candidates can check and download the answer key of CTET Paper-1 and Paper-2. Candidates can lodge objections on these answer keys, for which the last date has been fixed as 10 February 2024. The candidate will have to pay a fee of Rs 1,000 for each question. If the objection is found correct then this amount will be returned. Central Teacher Eligibility Test was organized on 21 January. This exam was conducted in 20 languages in 135 cities across the country.
CTET Answer Key 2024 Released: How many candidates had registered?
9,58,193 candidates had registered for Paper 1 of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Whereas for Paper 2, 17,35,333 candidates had registered. The paper is conducted for teaching from classes 1 to 5. Whereas Paper 2 is conducted for teaching students from class 6 to 8.
CTET Answer Key 2024 Released: How to check answer key
- Step 1: First of all candidates go to the official site ctet.nic.in.
- Step 2: After that, click on the link CTET Answer Key 2023 visible on the candidate homepage.
- Step 3: Then candidates enter the required login details and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Now the answer key will appear in front of the candidate.
- Step 5: Candidates should download the answer key.
- Step 6: Finally, candidates should keep its hard copy with them.
Here is the direct link to check the answer key
Also read- I will not accept defeat…this student is giving his 10th exam even after losing one hand to cancer
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI