NTA Begins NCHM JEE 2024 Registration: NTA has started registrations for National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2024. Those candidates who want to apply for this examination can fill the form by visiting the official website. To do this, the address of the official website of NCHM JEE is – exams.nta.ac.in, Registration is going on, apply before the last date.
what is the last date
Applications for NCHM JEE 2024 have started and the last date to fill the form is 31 March 2024. Apply in the prescribed format before this date. Corrections in the form can be made between April 2 and April 5, 2024.
As far as the exam date is concerned, the NCHM JEE 2024 exam for admission to hotel management courses will be conducted on 11 May 2024. On this day the exam will be held between 9 am to 12 noon. Keep visiting the website from time to time for latest updates.
Who can apply
To apply for NCHM JEE 2024, it is necessary that the candidate has passed 10 + 2 or Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. It is necessary to have English as a core subject.
how much will be charged
The fee to apply is Rs 1000. This is for general candidates. The fee for EWS category is Rs 700. For SC ST and PWBD candidates it is Rs 450.
How to apply
- To apply, first go to the official website i.e. exams.nta.ac.in.
- Here you will see a link on the homepage which will be written – NCHM Click here for registration. Click on this link.
- After doing this, register on the page that opens and proceed and fill the application form.
- After this pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Take out its hardcopy and keep it with you.
For more information click on this link.
Also read: JEE Mains exam 2024 results declared, check from here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI