Delhi Nursery Admission 2024 Sibling Quota: The race for admission for nursery admission has started. Applications are ongoing and schools will start releasing the list shortly. We have already discussed many issues ranging from EWS quota to age limit in nursery admission. Today let’s talk about quota admission. There is also a rule for admission in Delhi nursery schools that they get preference due to sibling quota and if the school is near the candidate’s home. Let us know their details today.
what is the rule
Know one thing broadly that except in some areas, the rules of schools may be different. These admission criteria are released by the schools. Therefore, the rules of every school may be different to some extent, the details of which will be known from there. Now coming to the general rules, they are as follows.
- If a child’s real brother or sister studies in the same school then he or she is given priority. Such candidates get some additional points.
- The next point is how far is the candidate’s house from the school. If he covers up to 6 km he gets 40 points. If it is 6 to 8 km, you get 30 points and if it is more than 8 km, you get 20 points.
- Now if we compare the two, sibling quota is given more importance and passing from home school comes next.
- Distance rules may be different for every school, so it would be better to apply only after knowing the details from there.
- Some schools give preference to parents who have joined defense or similar services. You can contact the school for such information.
Also read: From IIT Kanpur to DSSSB, government jobs are available on bumper posts.
Play election fantasy game, win gadgets worth Rs. 10,000 🏆 *T&C Apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI