SBI PO Mains Result 2023 Released: SBI has released the result of PO Main Exam 2023. Those candidates who have given this exam can check the results by visiting the official website. The direct link to check the result is also shared below. To see the result of SBI Probationary Officer Main Examination, you will have to visit the official website of State Bank of India, whose address is – sbi.co.in, Let us tell you that this examination was organized on 5th and 16th December 2023 at various centers in the country. The results of this have now been released.
Download the result with these easy steps
- To see the results, first go to the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Here on the homepage, first go to the link named Careers and open it.
- In the next step, click on the link named Current Openings inside it.
- By doing this a new page will open. On this page you will see a link named SBI PO Mains 2023 Result. Click on it.
- By doing this a PDF file will open.
- You can check the results on this.
- Check the result from here, download it and if you want, keep a hardcopy for future reference.
Prepare for the next round
Those candidates who have been selected for PO Main examination will now have to appear for the further stages of examination. Under this, psychometric test, group exercise and interview will be conducted. Their dates have also been released. Psychometric test will be conducted from 16th January. Group exercise and personal interview will be held from 21st January.
Keep an eye on the website
Keep an eye on the official website for any updates or further information regarding this. You will get all the information from SBI website. A total of 2000 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Click here to see the result.
Also read: Engineering candidates should apply for this job, selection will be done without examination, salary up to Rs 2 lakh per month.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI