Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi On Martyrs Day 2024: Today is the 75th death anniversary of Gandhiji, which is also celebrated as Martyr’s Day. On this day, tribute is paid to Gandhiji as well as other freedom fighters of the country who made important contributions to independence. Although Martyr’s Day comes four times a year, but Gandhiji’s death anniversary is also celebrated as Martyr’s Day. Bapu was assassinated on 30 January 1948.
His thoughts will live forever
Nathuram Godse had killed 78 year old Bapu in a public meeting. This date is recorded as a black day in history. However, Gandhiji’s contribution towards independence and the precious words spoken by him can never be forgotten. No matter what the time, we have always been strengthened by his many thoughts. Today let us know some such inspirational quotes given by him which show the path of life.
- Faith must always be weighed against reason. When faith becomes blind it dies.
- Live life as if you are going to die tomorrow, learn something as if you are going to be immortal.
- The weak can never be forgiving. To forgive is the mark of a strong person.
- Committing a mistake or mistake is certainly a sin, but hiding it is an even bigger sin.
- A wise person thinks before acting and a foolish person thinks after acting.
- Excess of work never kills a person, but irregularity of it does.
- Admitting your mistake is like sweeping a broom. This makes your surface shiny and clean.
- A coward can never love, this is a sign of being brave.
- Even a little bit of patience is better than a ton of preaching.
- A person is nothing but his thoughts, he becomes what he thinks.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Health is the real wealth, not gold and silver.
Also read: Recruitment for bumper post of CHO in UP, selection will be done without examination
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI