UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India has released the notification for recruitment to various specialist posts. The last date to apply for these posts is 12 January 2023. Online application can be made by visiting the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in. A total of 87 vacant posts will be recruited. Scientists, engineers, IT experts and other technical experts will be recruited on these posts. Those who want to apply for these posts will have to fulfill the age and education qualification. Let us know the details about it here..
Number of posts
- Specialist Grade 3 (Anesthesiology) – 46 Posts
- Specialist Grade 3 (Biochemistry) – 1 Post
- Specialist Grade 3 (Forensic Medicine) – 7 Posts
- Specialist Grade 3 (Microbiology) – 9 Posts
- Specialist Grade 3 (Pathology) – 7 Posts
- Specialist Grade 3 (Plastic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery) – 8 Posts
Candidates applying for these posts will have to pay an application fee of Rs 25. Only female candidates, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and candidates with benchmark disability are exempted from paying the application fee. Fee can be paid online or by depositing cash in any branch of SBI. For more information related to the application, you can visit the UPSC website.
How to apply
Applications for these posts will be accepted in online mode only. To apply online, visit the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
- First of all click on the “Apply Online” link given on the website.
- After this the Online Application Form will open, where you will have to create your login.
- All the information asked here has to be filled correctly and the documents have to be uploaded.
- If there is no mistake in the form, submit the final form.
- Once you submit the form, you can take a print out of it.
Candidates applying for recruitment to these posts will have to fulfill certain age limits and educational qualifications. Talking about age, the minimum age of the candidate should be 30 years and maximum age should be 50 years. Talking about qualification, the candidate should have a postgraduate degree in medical. For detailed information you can see the official notification.
Read also Do not make these mistakes a day before the board exam, otherwise you will have to repent in the exam.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI