Custom Department Recruitment 2023 Last Date: Some time ago, the Customs Department had announced recruitment for many posts. Applications for these have been going on for a long time and now the last date to apply has also come near. Therefore, despite being eligible and interested, if for some reason you have not been able to apply yet, then do so now. Only offline applications can be made for these posts, so do not delay. Fill the form immediately and send it to the institute by speed post before the last date.
Know important details related to these recruitments
- A total of 29 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive of the Customs Department. These posts are of Tax Assistant, Havildar etc.
- The application form has to be downloaded online only. Download it from here, fill it properly, attach all the necessary documents and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Send the application only through speed post because the last date to apply is near. The last date to fill the form for these posts is 30 November 2023.
- To download the form visit this website – mumbaicustomszone1.gov.in. You can also know the details from here.
- As far as qualification is concerned, it is according to the post and varies. Broadly speaking, candidates from 10th pass to graduation pass can apply. Age limit is 18 to 27 years.
- For these vacancies, preference will be given to those candidates who have performed well in sports.
- There is no need to pay any application fee to apply for these posts.
- The address to send the application is – Assistant/Deputy Commissioners of Customs, Personnel and Establishment Section, 8th Floor, New Custom House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai – 400001.
- Keep visiting the website from time to time for latest updates.
Also read: From IIT Kanpur to DSSSB, government jobs are available on bumper posts.
Play election fantasy game, win gadgets worth Rs. 10,000 🏆 *T&C Apply
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI