Walk in Winter: Walking in the morning and evening is healthy for health. It has not just one but many benefits. Many people go out for walks in daily life but as soon as winter arrives, they start avoiding going for walks. Some people have difficulty in waking up in the morning and some do not come out of the quilt due to laziness, but should one really go for a walk in the winter season? If yes, then let us know how long walking can be beneficial.
benefits of walking
Walking is very good for health. This boosts metabolism, heart and brain health also remains healthy. Along with keeping the body warm, it also controls weight. Apart from this, there are many benefits of walking.
Pay attention before going for a walk in winter
1. Go out for a walk only wearing proper clothes.
2. Step out of the house only after covering the body completely.
3. Give priority to warm clothes only.
4. Do not start walking or running fast.
5. Start walking slowly after leaving the house and then increase the walking speed.
6. If there is difficulty in waking up in the morning due to cold, then you can go for a walk between 8.30 to 9.30 in the morning or 5 to 6 in the evening. There is less risk of catching cold at this time.
7. If you have heart related problems, asthma or pneumonia, avoid going for a walk in the morning.
8. Elderly people should also avoid going for a walk in winter.
How long should you walk in winter?
According to experts, walking 10,000 steps every day is beneficial. However, due to busy schedule, it is not possible for everyone to complete so many daily step counts. In such a situation, one must go for a walk for half an hour at least five days a week in winter. With this, health can be protected from many diseases.
Disclaimer: Before implementing the method, methods and suggestions mentioned in this article, please consult a doctor or related expert.
read this also
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index (BMI)
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator