New Delhi: PM Modi gave a powerful speech in the Lok Sabha today. During this, he fiercely cornered the opposition and also told about the achievements of his government. During the speech, the PM made many big claims, which are being discussed a lot in the entire country including political circles.
These are the 10 big things of the speech
- PM Modi said in the Lok Sabha that the entire country is saying that this time the number will cross 400. The mood of the country will remain the same only after taking NDA beyond 400. BJP will get 370 seats. NDA will cross 400. PM said that 100-125 more seats will be available than last time.
- PM Modi said that India will become the third largest economy in our third term and this is Modi’s guarantee. Had Congress been there, we would have had to wait till 2044 to become the third largest economy.
- PM Modi said that what I did in 10 years, it would have taken Congress 100 years. 5 generations would pass. We built 80 lakh pucca houses for the urban poor. We gave 17 crore gas connections. Due to the tactics of Congress, this work would have taken 60 years.
- PM attacked for the first time regarding Indie Alliance. He said that Congress has added Bhanumathi’s clan. Rahul Gandhi has learned new mechanic skills.
- PM Modi said that I feel pity for the thinking of Congress. There is no comparison to the slow pace of Congress. Congress walked two and a half miles in 9 days. Congress would never have imagined our speed.
- PM Modi also talked about Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Indira Gandhi. He said that Nehru ji used to call Indians lazy. Indira ji’s thinking was also not much different. Indira ji had said that there is a feeling of defeat in the entire country.
- PM Modi said that Congress failed while launching Rahul. The situation has reached the point of locking the Congress shop. Congress is entangled in a family. Efforts are being made to launch the same product again and again.
- PM Modi said that the opposition will remain the opposition for a long time. Congress will remain in opposition for many decades. Many people from the opposition have also lost the courage to contest the elections. Many people are trying to change their seats. Many people want to go to Rajya Sabha instead of Lok Sabha. Many people from the opposition do not want to contest the Lok Sabha elections.
- PM said that we passed the Nari Shakti Vandan Act. We abolished Article 370. We ended the black laws of the British. How long will you harbor so much hatred for Modi?
- PM Modi said that if the opposition has decided to throw bricks then I will use every stone to make India developed. The PM said that this opposition is a naamdaar and we are workers. That’s why they will continue to oppose us.
read this also:
How many seats will BJP and NDA get in the Lok Sabha elections? PM Modi said this
Bihar: Jitan Ram Manjhi was angry with the department given to his son, said- Was there no other department?
Latest India News