Eating fruits and vegetables according to season makes the body healthy and strong. Such fruits and vegetables work to protect the body from seasonal diseases. During winter days, one such fruit is Amla, which gives you the power to fight not just one or two but 100 diseases. Be sure to include Amla rich in Vitamin C in your diet. Amla is called a superfood. This makes stomach, hair, skin and body healthy. Eating Amla strengthens immunity. Amla is called the fruit of eternal youth. You can prepare Amla chutney and eat it during the season. In winter, sweet chutney made from jaggery and amla will further enhance your taste. Know the recipe of Amla sweet chutney.
Amla and Jaggery Sweet Chutney Recipe
- To make sweet Amla chutney, you have to take about 8-10 Amla which will be around 200 grams in weight.
- Wash the Amla thoroughly and put it in the cooker and keep it in water till it gets half submerged.
- Now set a whistle on medium flame and open the cooker only after the pressure is released.
- When the Amla cools down, chop them finely with the help of a knife and remove the seeds.
- Put 1 spoon of oil in the cooker and after the oil gets hot, add 2 broken dry red chillies.
- Add 1/2 tsp cumin, 1/2 tsp fennel, 1/4 tsp nigella seeds, 1/4 tsp asafoetida and fry on low flame.
- Now put all the boiled Amla in the cooker and mix 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder in it.
- Now add salt as per your taste and fry everything for about 2 minutes.
- After this, add jaggery in equal quantity of Amla and add 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- Close the cooker and cook it for 5 minutes on low flame. When the pressure is released, open the cooker.
- Tasty sweet and sour amla chutney is ready, which you can eat with roti, puri or parantha.
- If you want, you can further dry the water in it. For this, open the cooker and mash it and cook it a little more.
- You can also store Amla sweet chutney, it will easily last for 15 days.
The easiest way to make maize and millet roti, the roti will be very thin and round.
Latest Lifestyle News