In today’s busy life, there is not enough time to take proper care of oneself. Due to which people’s hair starts turning gray even before old age. People feel inferior due to graying of hair. Many times people stop being social. Gradually your self-confidence reduces. Which later becomes the cause of depression. At the same time, many people use dyes and colors to darken their hair, which is harmful for both their health and hair. If you want to get rid of this problem forever, then some such things are found in your kitchen. With which you can easily get black hair.
Due to this reason hair turns gray prematurely
The main reasons for graying of hair are irregular eating habits, stress, smoking and alcohol consumption. Consuming these increases heat in your body. Due to which there is deficiency of an element called melanin present in the body which causes graying of hair.
Use these foods:
- Curry leaves: Curry leaves help in enhancing the taste of food. It is equally beneficial for beauty. For this, add some curry leaves in a cup of water and boil it. When it reduces to half, take it out, filter it and drink it. You will get benefits by consuming it daily for a few days.
- Gooseberry: Amla is very beneficial for your health. Many diseases are also cured by this. Consuming its juice daily will make your hair black as well as healthy. Apart from this, mix Amla powder in some oil and apply it on your hair. You will get benefit.
- Vitamin C rich foods: Use orange, kiwi and lemon extensively in your diet. Vitamin C is found in abundance in it which is very important for your hair.
- Pumpkin Seeds:Pumpkin seeds are also very beneficial for your hair. Eating one spoon of it regularly will not only strengthen your hair from the roots but will also prevent it from graying quickly.
- dark chocolate: Eating dark chocolate will also stop your hair from greying. The antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and nutrients found in dark chocolate are very beneficial for your hair.
You will get relief from dry and lifeless hair, just use curd in your hair in these three ways.
Latest Lifestyle News