People living around Delhi NCR start going somewhere as soon as the long weekend arrives. This time, it is a 3-day long weekend including the holiday of Guru Nanak Jayanti on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. In such a situation, instead of getting bored at home, it is better to plan a trip somewhere. The season of November is best for Ghoomle. Neither too much cold nor heat and rain. In such a situation, pack your bags without any delay and set out to visit some place. You can plan a trip with your family or just friends. We are telling you where you can visit in a 3 day long weekend.
- Dhanaulti- The hill stations of Uttarakhand are the nearest to Delhi. In such a situation, you can visit Dhanaulti, about 25 kilometers from Mussoorie. This is the best place to visit in a 3 day weekend. You can easily go here by car or train. You can also reach by bus. There are many beautiful places to visit in Dhanaulti like Devgarh Fort, Eco Park, Surkanda Devi Temple, Dashavatar Mandari and Kaudiya Forest. If you are a nature lover then you will definitely like this calm and beautiful hill station.
- Almora- Almora in Uttarakhand is also a good option for a 3-4 day holiday. These days the natural views here become even more charming. There are also adventure activities in Almora which are liked by everyone from children to adults. There are many places to visit in Almora like Zero Point, Deer Park and Dunagiri which you can explore. You can reach Almora by car or bus.
- Rishikesh- The all time favorite of the people living in Delhi NCR or rather the nearest hill station is Rishikesh. Rishikesh is very crowded on weekends. But if you have not been to Rishikesh yet then this can be a good option. The biggest thing is that it does not take much time to reach here. Rishikesh can be a good place to sit and chill on the banks of Ganga. If you are fond of adventure then you can do river rafting and trekking here.
- Jaipur- Jaipur of Rajasthan is also very close to Delhi. You can also plan to visit Jaipur on long weekend. There are many places in Jaipur where you can visit like Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort and Chowki Dhani. Apart from this, the food of Jaipur will give you a slightly different feel. This is the best season to visit Jaipur.
- Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikri- If you are not in the mood to travel a lot then you can also go to Agra for a day. You can visit Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra. After this you can also go to Fatehpur Sikar. The Buland Darwaza here is quite famous. The weather of November is perfect to visit Agra.
Manikaran Sahib Gurudwara of Himachal is no less than heaven, if you are going then definitely visit these 5 places.
Latest Lifestyle News