With the arrival of winter, back pain, body ache and joint pain start troubling us. The severe cold in December and January makes people sick. People who have weak immunity fall ill quickly. The problem of body pain increases for the elderly. If you have problem of joint pain then eat one fenugreek laddu daily. Eating fenugreek laddu with hot milk will give you energy for the whole day and will increase body heat. With this, the problem of waist, joint pain and bone pain will also go away. You can easily make these laddus and eat them for a month. Know how to make fenugreek laddus at home. Easy recipe of fenugreek laddu.
Ingredients for making fenugreek laddus
To make fenugreek laddus, you need 100 grams of fenugreek seeds. For this, half liter milk, 300 grams wheat flour, 250 grams ghee, 100 grams gum, 30-35 almonds, 300 grams jaggery, 8-10 black peppers, 2 teaspoons cumin powder, 2 teaspoons dry ginger powder, 10 small cardamoms, Requires 4 pieces cinnamon and 2 nutmegs.
Recipe for making fenugreek laddus
- Clean the fenugreek seeds and grind them coarsely in a mixer to make a powder.
- Now put milk to boil in the pan and soak the ground fenugreek in it for 8-10 hours.
- Now chop the almonds and grind the spices like black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
- Heat half a cup of ghee in a pan and add soaked fenugreek seeds and fry. It has to be roasted light brown on medium flame.
- Now fry the gum in some ghee and take it out in a vessel. Add the remaining ghee in the pan and then fry the wheat flour until it turns brown.
- Heat 1 spoon ghee in a pan and make syrup from jaggery. Also add dry ginger powder and cumin powder to it.
- After this, add chopped almonds and black pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom powder and mix.
- Now add roasted flour, roasted fenugreek, roasted gum and all the things in the pan and mix well.
- If you find the mixture too dry, you can add some more desi ghee. Prepare laddus of your choice from this.
- Keep the laddu in air for some time and then keep it in an air tight box. You can store them for a month.
- You can add dry fruits and ghee to the laddu as per your choice. If you don’t like jaggery, you can also add sugar or sugar.
- However, in cold weather, jaggery makes the effect of fenugreek laddu more warming, due to which the body pain disappears.
Latest Lifestyle News