If there is any festival at home or whenever you feel like eating something sweet, one thing that is easily made is kheer. Sweetness dissolves in the mouth as soon as the name is heard. Children like kheer made of rice and milk very much. This is the reason why Kaushalya’s beloved Ramlala also likes kheer very much. Lord Ram’s favorite offering is Kheer. Milk and rice kheer is offered to Lord Rama. On the day of Ram’s consecration in Ayodhya, you can also prepare rice kheer at home and offer it to Ramlala. Making rice kheer is very easy. If any sweet dish can be prepared at the lowest cost and in the shortest time, it is Kheer. If kheer is prepared well, it tastes even better than rabri. Know the recipe of making kheer with rice and milk.
How to make Ramlala’s favorite kheer
- Smooth rice is best for making kheer, you can also use basmati rice if you want.
- You have to take rice in small quantities only. If you are using 1 liter milk then take half a small bowl of rice.
- To make kheer, wash the rice and soak it in water for some time.
- Now add some water to the rice in a heavy bottom vessel and keep it for cooking.
- When the rice gets cooked, add milk to it. Instead of adding milk all at once, add half the milk first.
- When the kheer starts thickening, add the remaining milk and keep stirring the kheer continuously.
- Keep in mind that the kheer should not stick to the bottom. This causes a burning smell.
- Now grind 5-6 cardamoms into powder and add them to the kheer.
- Now add 1 big bowl of sugar in it and keep stirring the kheer.
- The taste of chironji is very good in kheer, hence add some chironji also.
- If you want, you can also add some finely chopped cashews and almonds.
- When the rice and milk mix well in the kheer, then consider that the kheer is ready.
- You can offer this to God either cooled or slightly warm and then serve it to the entire family.
The Ram Laddoo available in the market is also related to Lord Shri Ram? Learn
Latest Lifestyle News