This time it has been colder than expected. Even as we enter February, the cold has troubled people. However, this time people have eaten a lot of laddus to escape the cold. To escape the wrath of winter, some made dry fruits laddus and some made laddus of flaxseed and fenugreek and ate them. These laddus not only keep the body warm but their consumption also keeps many diseases away. This time, whoever has prepared and eaten these laddus has been less troubled by cold, joint pain and other diseases. If you have not prepared and eaten these laddus this time, then definitely try them next time. Note down the recipe of these laddus which are eaten in winter.
Prepare and eat these laddus in winter, diseases will stay away
In winter, you can prepare and eat many types of laddus, but most of the people prepare and eat laddus made of dry fruits and flax seeds only. Gum is also used in this. If you want, you can make laddus by adding sesame seeds also. The special thing is that jaggery is used in these laddus. Which helps in keeping the body warm.
Make laddus with dry fruits, gum, flaxseed, sesame and jaggery
- First of all, lightly roast the dry fruits in a pan. Among dry fruits, you can use cashews, almonds, walnuts.
- Gum is also used in good quantity in laddu. Add ghee to the raw gum and fry it by pressing it.
- Now, in the same pan, roast flax seeds and sesame seeds without ghee.
- Add some flour and light ghee in the pan and fry it.
- Now grind the dry fruits and gum lightly in a mixer.
- Grind sesame and flax seeds and prepare a powder.
- Now add all the ingredients to the flour and mix them well.
- Now break the jaggery into fine pieces and add 3-4 tablespoons of ghee in the pan.
- When ghee melts, add jaggery and while stirring on low flame, let the jaggery melt completely.
- When the jaggery starts to cool slightly, add roasted flour, dry fruits, ground flaxseed and sesame seeds to it.
- Apply some ghee on your hands and prepare laddus from it.
- These laddus will not spoil for a whole month. Eating one laddu daily will provide warmth and strength to the body.
You must have never eaten such a healthy and tasty dish, prepare Malai Broccoli in 10 minutes.
Latest Lifestyle News