UGC NET December Exam 2023 Guidelines: There is only a little time left for the UGC NET exam of December session to start. The candidates who are appearing in this exam must have almost completed their preparation. At this time, one can only focus on physical and mental health by keeping oneself balanced. Along with this, it is also important to understand the exam day guidelines so that there is no problem on the exam day. The exam city slip of UGC NET exam has been released. With this, the candidates would have come to know in which city their examination is being held. Accordingly, they can proceed with the preparations.
Keep these rules in mind
- UGC NET December exam will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift will be from 9 am to 12 noon. The second shift will be from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Reach the center before time. Leave at least half an hour extra time. The investigation process there may take time, so take extra time.
- Take a printout of your admit card on A4 size and take it with you. There must also be a self-declaration in this.
- Keep an extra photo, it may be needed for attendance sheet etc.
- Reach only at the reporting time given on the admit card.
- Keep a simple ball point pen which is transparent with you.
- You can carry a small transparent bottle of water.
- Similarly, you can also carry sanitizer bottles with you, just all these items should be transparent.
- Also keep photo ID proof with you so that there is no problem in entry.
- Do not take any electronic device, smart watch etc. with you.
- Clothes should also be simple and loose. Shoes should not be of very thick sole and do not wear high heels.
- Do not wear accessories or jewelery etc.
Prepare like this
- Nothing can be done except revision at this time. For this, there cannot be a better option than giving a mock test.
- Give a lot of tests and give the exam only in the exam environment.
- Check it and keep full focus on time management. Now we cannot prepare anything new but we can confirm what comes next and finish the paper on time.
- Get enough sleep and do not let any kind of stress dominate you.
- Do not discuss your preparation with anyone nor compare yourself with anyone. Have confidence in yourself and go for the exam with a positive mindset.
Also read: Information booklet of JEE Advanced 2024 released, check from here
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI