Be it a man or a woman, pink lips enhance the beauty of any face manifold. A lovely smile of yours enhances the beauty of your face and when the smile is with pink lips then what is the point! But if your lips are black then your beauty starts looking dull. But have you ever thought that lips turn black because of your mistakes? Actually, due to chip lipstick, lip tint, lack of water and smoking, your beautiful pink lips turn black. In such a situation, if you want the natural color of your lips and want your lips to become pink like rose petals, then definitely follow these tips.
These tips will remove blackness of lips
- Scrub Lips: Sugar and honey scrub is very effective in removing the dead skin on your lips. Also, moisture of lips can be maintained with almond oil.
- Drink plenty of water: Lips can also turn black due to lack of water. Therefore, drink at least eight glasses of water every day.
- Do not smoke: If you do not stop smoking, your lips will never turn pink. So give up this addiction.
- Lemon, Potato and Beetroot: Apply lemon, potato and beetroot juice on your lips every night. Wash it in the morning. This remedy will remove the blackness of the lips and give them a pinkish glow.
- Apply Homemade Lip Balm: Make some lip balm at home and use it only. You can also make homemade lip balm with beetroot, shea butter, coconut oil and aloe vera gel.
- Use sunblock- The ultraviolet rays of the sun not only harm your skin, but also harm your lips. Due to this, your lips become dry as well as black. And also starts bursting. Therefore, to avoid this, apply sunblock on your lips also. Sunblock will reduce the impact of the sun’s UV rays on the lips.
If white algae has accumulated on your tongue, clean your mouth with these easy methods.
Latest Lifestyle News