The wedding date is approaching, so start glowing your skin from now on. Everyone wants to look beautiful in a wedding. For this, people get various beauty treatments done. You will get a wide range of pre-bridal treatments in the parlor. This includes body polishing. You can get body polishing done by going to any salon. This will make your skin glow. If you want, you can do body polishing at home also. There are many things present in your house with which body polishing can be done. Gold body polishing deep cleans the skin and makes the skin glow.
How to do gold polishing at home (Gold Body Polishing At Home)
For this you have to take 1 tablespoon gram flour and add 1 teaspoon turmeric in it. Mix 1 tablespoon sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon multani mitti in it. You need 1 tablespoon of it
Orange peel powder has to be mixed. For this, dry the orange peel and grind it finely. You will also get orange peel powder in the market. Mix all these things.
How To Do Body Polishing Pre Bridal
- First of all, prepare the mixture by mixing all the things.
- Apply the prepared paste thoroughly on neck, face, hands and feet. You can also apply it on your back and stomach.
- Leave it for some time. When it dries slightly, rub it gently on the face and body.
- The skin has to be cleaned by rubbing it for 5 minutes. After this take bath with lukewarm water.
- Apply this about 3-4 days a week. Start applying it 15 days before the wedding.
- This will cause deep cleaning of the skin and the problem of dead skin will be eliminated.
- Body polishing also works to remove the dead skin deposited on the skin.
- Homemade body polishing will remove tanning and make the skin glow.
- Body polishing makes the skin shiny and removes blemishes.
- It helps in softening the skin and improving blood circulation, which makes the skin glow.
Keep these things in mind while body polishing
- Do not sit in the sun after body polishing. Do not dry your body by sitting in smoke.
- After the pack applied on the body dries slightly, remove it by rubbing it slowly.
- Do not use soap on the skin after body polishing. This will reduce the effect.
- After body polishing, avoid bathing with too hot or too cold water.
Before marriage, apply this cream made of aloe vera and turmeric daily to bring glow on the face.
Latest Lifestyle News